Arrow Tower is a type of building in Zombs.io. Although they can only damage a single zombie at a time, they have a large range and a fairly strong knockback, especially when multiple Arrow Towers are hitting at once.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Single target, fast firing tower."
- Requires 5 Wood and 5 Stone to create.
- Can have up to 6 (per party member) of this building type at a time.
Strategy and use[edit | edit source]
- Arrow Towers are fairly versatile due to their cheap cost and fast reload, but due to their lack of splash damage, they are less effective at defeating large waves, so make sure to pair it with long-ranged backup like Bomb Towers..
- Best placed in the front-middle of the base, as it has a fast reload, but no splash damage and medium range. They are best used on the front lines to pick off zombies one-by-one, dealing enough damage to the zombies for close-range towers such as the Mage Tower or the Melee Tower to defeat them.
- Arrow towers are best used on small swarms, but can be used effectively against Bosses; the Arrow Towers will chip away the boss's health, dealing enough damage for longer-range towers such as the Bomb Tower or shorter-range towers such as the Melee Tower to finish it off.