Bomb Tower is a type of building in Zombs.io. As its name implies, it fires bombs that do splash damage to groups of zombies, making this tower a priority when facing massive hordes. The Bomb Tower fires slowly, but it has the longest range of all the towers, making it a good early warning system for enemies approaching your base. It is a very good defense against players trying to destroy your base, as the player will likely have to move away repeatedly due to the long range of the bombs.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Large area of effect damage, very slow firing tower."
- Requires 10 Wood and 10 Stone to create.
- Can have up to 6 (per party member) of this building type at a time.
Strategy and use[edit | edit source]
- Bomb towers have long range and high splash damage, making them very strong against huge waves. They have a very high damage potential: A Tier VIII bomb tower can do over 3x the damage of a Tier VII arrow tower.
- It is recommended to place the Bomb Towers close to your Gold Stash to maximize its potential damage output and range, as placing them on the edge without any other defense will likely overwhelm it due to its slow reload speed. Placing it in the back allows the Bomb tower to maximize its long range and keeping it safe to recharge its attack.
- Playing Bomb Towers as a shield for other towers is not a good idea due to the Bomb Tower's slow speed (wasting some of it's value) and fairly high cost. If there is no other option, place Walls around the perimeter to delay the zombies, potentially enough for the Bomb Tower to attack.