- Bosses are on waves 9, 17, 25, 33, 41, 49, 57, 65, 73, 81, 89, 97, 105, and 121.
- Begins at | Ends at | Time needed to reach | Type 1 | Type 2 | Type 3 | Type 4 | Type 5 | Type 6 | Type 7 | Type 8 | Type 9 | Type 10 |
- Wave 1 Wave 18-20 N / A N/A
- Wave 19 Wave 34-35 38 minutes N/A N/A N/A
- Wave 35 Wave 52-54 1 hour and 10 minutes N/A N/A
- Wave 53 Wave 88 1 hour 46 minutes.
- Wave 90 Wave 120 3 hours N/A
- Wave 122 N/A 4 hours and 4 minutes N/A N/A
- Zombies won't spawn at night until you place the gold stash. It goes on forever after tier 6 at type 10 (at roughly wave 150).
- Some idiot decided to vandalize this page, and replace all of the monsters with frogs. I am very sorry. I have done my best to re-correct this. If whoever did this is reading this, I have your IP address. :)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Monsters are zombies that are spawned around a ruby. They can also be known as Demons.
Normal monsters are not hostile to the player unless they attack first, and will ignore you if you run away. They are a hassle to deal with and do not provide a reward when they are killed, so you should obviously ignore them.
Every 8 waves, an extremely large, powerful Monster will appear as a boss. Even if you are well-prepared, it can and will destroy almost anything in its way of the Stash in just a few hits, and takes quite a lot of punishment before it goes down!
|How to Play • Tools • Buildings • Resources • Pets • Hats • Shop • |
Parties • Enemies • Controls • Strategies • Tips & Tricks • Changelogs